Choose the event category that most suits your event to see our suggested products, along with tips and ideas
to help you get the most out of your event.
Our Fundraising Tips
- Set yourself small weekly fundraising targets rather than thinking about a daunting total target.
- Always start your form with your best sponsors - this sets the trend. A £5 or £10 donation is a good prompt for following donors.
- Start a Just Giving page and share it on social media
- Get friends and family to spread the word about your fundraising too – they’ll be keen to help you get more sponsors.
- Ask people to sponsor you on their pay day. This is the best time to ask for a donation. Hold a Fundraising Event at work such as a raffle or coffee morning.
- Ask close friends and family to donate first as other people may then match their generosity.
- Don’t forget your donations can be increased by asking people to Gift Aid their donations. You can claim an extra 28p for every eligible £1.00 donated.
- Set yourself a target. Tell everyone how much you hope to raise. They will be keen to help you reach your goal.
- Carry your sponsorship form and a pen with you everywhere you go.
- Use e-mail, pigeon holes and internal mail to tell them what you’re doing. Don’t forget to ask your employers - some companies will match the donations you raise. This is tax efficient for them and a great way of doubling what you raise.
Taking the nation by storm, Colour Runs are the most colourful running events on earth! Tradition goes you run the race being covered in brightly coloured powder and finish the event with a big music festival!
Brighten up the night in a Midnight/Moonlight Walk. Help raise money for great causes whilst wearing bright coloured clothing & glow in the dark products.
In recent years, Santa Runs and Walks have taken the country by storm. They're novel, colourful and usually held over short distances so anyone can take part.
Whether it's a 1K fun-run or a marathon, people will travel from all over to take part in a running event, making it a perfect opportunity to raise money for your charity.
Swimming is one of the most popular recreational sports, making it a great event for people of all ages to take part in.
Obstacle and endurance events are becoming more and more popular as the quest to be the fittest continues.
Summer Fayres/Fun Days
A summer fayre is a perfect way to bring your community together and raise money for a local project or charity.
Be Safe Be Seen
You can organise a walk in or around school or your workplace. If you have concerns with safety, perhaps inspire colleagues or pupils to participate at lunchtime or simply just walk to school/work for a week.